ALL Products This Month Only
Dulux Accredited Roof Painters - 15 year warranty
- Fully insured
- Comes with 10 year warranty (Dulux)
- Workmanship warranty of 5 years
- Quality Job every time. If you are not happy, we’ll not leave until the job is done to what was quoted!
Over time we can appreciate that roofs can become deteriorated, damaged, and worn out. When this happens, roof restoration is the ideal option for you. We are experts in this trade, and offer the A-Z of roof restoration services range from cleaning, repair, resealing, painting, and repointing ridge capping. We have experience in renovating a variety of different roof cladding, from Colourbond, metal, flat, cement tiled, terracotta and more.
Although there are many companies providing roofing services, knowing or identifying a credible one is not easy. This day and age, it can be a challenge finding a company who you can rely on for quality work – we stand by our work, so if you aren’t fully satisfied with the job, we will come back and re-do whatever needs done! This is a rarity for us, however we want to make sure our customers are confident when hiring us for the job!
To ensure a high quality roof renovation, we have a thorough process to ensure the job is done well.
- 1) Replacement or repair of any broken cladding
- 2) Full clean of the roof, using either high or low pressure washer depending on the type of roof, which removes all contaminants from the surface, including dirt, moss, and flushing of gutters and downpipes. For terracotta, slate tiled or Colourbond roofs, we will use low pressure washers to alleviate the risk of breaking tiles and causing leaks in your home.
- 3) Re-pointing of ridge caps, and where necessary, re-bedding ridge caps. This is a vital element of the process which a lot of roofing companies will often miss.
- 4) Fix flashing around property if required
- 5) All roof tiles are resealed to ensure protection against moisture and other elements.
- 6)Two coats of high quality paint. We also can provide Terracotta roof painting for customers.
- 7) Cleaning up of the worksite and bringing your roof back to a presentable and fresh new look!
Check out our services page for more info!
Roof restoration is an ideal option, especially when you have a tight budget. Restoring your roof can minimize the damages that would have arisen if you were to adopt the replacement option.
Before we do the restoration, we evaluate your roof to assess its condition. We then decide whether to replace or restore it. If your roof’s condition is right, we recommend the restoration instead of replacement. If you are planning to sell your home, improving your roof aesthetics can help increase the value of the property, and ensure that the new owners are safe and have peace of mind.
For all roof renovation jobs for customers across Penrith, we can offer a special for this month only – free installation of air vents/ whirly birds on your roof when you buy a full restoration for cement tiled roofs (priced at $500 per air vent).
Roof & Gutter Cleaning
We also handle clogged gutters in your roof. We understand how clogged gutters can block water from flowing through the system, hence causing leaks. Our contractors are conversant with cleaning gutters to ensure no blockages will occur causing more damage to your roof!
It is essential to know that the type of roof cleaning you will choose will depend on the number of trees around your home, the age of your roof, and the nature of weather in your area.
Tile Repair & Replacement
Our company has professional contractors who vast experience. Before we do any painting, we assess your roof to determine the best approach to adopt. Based on our evaluation, we will advise on how your roof should be painted and how many coats are needed. The specialised coating is designed to protect your roof from ultra violet radiation, whilst resisting other airborne elements and pollution.
We paint all kinds of roofs, from cement, colorbond and metal, using only the best of paint materials.
Usually, resealing is meant to sort out minor problems that are likely to translate into more significant issues, such as leaks, corrosion, and holes. As a homeowner, it is crucial to allow a professional contractor to examine your roof to determine whether to reseal it or not.
Our contractors are conversant with different options for resealing your roof. For instance, we understand different roof coating and their applicability. Before resealing your roof, we advise you on many opportunities and allow you to make an independent decision.
If you need resealing services for your roof, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Roof Restoration FAQ
How Much Does a Roof Restoration Cost?
Roof restoration is a much more cost effective process in bringing your roof back to a good condition, as opposed to replacing the entire thing!
For a new roof replacement you could be looking anywhere from $14,000- $40,000 depending on the size, whereas a restoration will come in at a fraction of that depending on a few variables such as:
- Condition of the roof
- Type of roof
- Size of roof
- Pitch or steepness of the roof
- Types of coating required
- $250 – $500 for a full clean of the roof
- $200 – $500 for tile repair
- $50 – $60 per square metre for metal roof repair
- $60 – $70 per square metre for tile roof repairs
- $2500 for a full roof restoration of an average sized house in NSW
- Full restoration of a tiled roof can cost anywhere from $4500 to $15,000 for a larger job
Do roof sealers work?
A good roof sealant should last up to 15 years. Most waterproofing roof coatings come with 10+ years warranty meaning it is as effective at least as the warranty. However, annual maintenance, as well as inspection, is necessary after the weather impacting event.
How long does a Roof Restoration Last?
The answer to this questions dependant on the type of roof you have and the existing age it is before it’s restored.
In general roof life spans will be approx:
- Terracotta – up to 75 years. This type of roof will outlive most other roofing types, however will still need restored every 10-20 years on average
- Cement roof tiles – 50 years
- Colorbond roofs – 25-50 years
You can expect a roof restoration to last for approximately 15 years.
Additionally, Penrith Roof Restoration Experts offer all our customers a 10-12 year warranty on our paint work, so you can rest easy!
Do I need a roof replacement or restoration?
If you’re unsure whether your roof needs a restoration or a replacement, it can be a good idea to get a professional to carry out an inspection and give their opinion.
If the tiles on your roof are very old and deteriorated, sometimes a roof restoration is not the best option.
For a deeper dive into this question, click here.
How long does a roof restoration take?
Normally the average job takes between 2-3 days dependant on weather.
Can I pressure wash my roof?
A high-pressure wash on shingles can cause striping of granules. Therefore, it isn’t advisable to use a high-pressure washer on your asphalt shingles. Similarly, pressure washing tiles will erode the finishing making it need more cleanings.
On average cleaning, a roof should be done from after five years since installation, and you should use a soft wash system that uses low pressure. Low pressure doesn’t loosen or cause damage to the roof.
How long does roof paint last?
We offer a 10 year warranty on Dulux painted roofs. So you can be rest assured for that duration!
Penrith Roof Restoration Experts guarantee all pricing to be honest, up front, no hidden costs.
Contact Us Today
So if you are looking for a roof restoration professional, then you are in the right place. We work all across NSW, specifically around Penrith and Blacktown. Other suburbs we cover include Erskine Park, Eastern Creek, Werrington, Cambridge Park, St Marys, Doonside, and Rooty Hill, Mount Druitt, as well as further afield into Blue Mountains and Hawkesbury region.
** Disclaimer – This website is owned and managed by a marketing agency, referring all enquiries to local roofing contractors. All work carried out by licensed roofers – ABC Seamless Roofing & Guttering. The liability stays with the contractor who carries out the work.