Roof Restoration Blue Mountains
Welcome To Penrith Roof Restoration Experts!
We are proud residents of Penrith and have done a heap of work in the Blue Mountains Region!
Our team of roof restoration specialists offer a professional and reliable service when it comes to restoring your home, to bring your roof back to life.
Our team comprises of competent roof painters with over 30 years experience in the industry. All our employees hold up to date qualifications in roofing, and they are registered to operate in NSW.
We cover all areas across NSW from Blue Mountains, to Penrith and Sydney – our team are ready and willing to travel to you for the job!
- Fully licensed and trained in how to restore roofs
- Offer 10-12 year warranty on roof paint jobs
- Professional and customer focussed
- Honest and ethical with service and when providing pricing
- will guarantee a quality job to your expectation (or else we will come back and do it again)
- Roof restoration Blue Mountains
- Roof Painting Blue Mountains
- Roof Reseal Blue Mountains
- Roof Cleaning Blue Mountains
- Re pointing of ridge capping
Error: Contact form not found.
Our team offer high end roof renovations across the Blue Mountains, and follow a very strict step by step process in doing so:
- Roof inspection – We inspect the moisture level on the roof surface and repair damaged tiles or cracked shingles.
- Measurement – We examine the areas that needs restored, take their measurements, and plan the job
- High or low pressure cleaning – We ensure that the roof surfaces are throughly washed before repairing them. For instance, we apply rust neutralizers to corroded shingles before we renovate them. Also, we use a pressure washing machine to remove lichen, moss and debris and worn-out coating from the roof.
- Repairing the leaks – Our roof inspectors check whether there are cracked tiles or shingles and then repair them. Also, they examine the status of fasteners and tighten the loose ones.
- Re-pointing and re-bedding the ridge and gables – After roof wash, we re-point all ridge and gabbles, and we repair or replace damaged mortar.
- The application of protective sealer – Our technicians always apply the correct primer to enhance the strong bonding between paint and the roof.
- Roof Painting – Roof painting is the final process in roof renovation. By using an airless spray gun, we apply the two coatings for high quality finish to the job!
We pride ourselves in being able to provide a premium service at affordable rates for our customers who are looking to have their roof renovated.
Whether you are in the Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury, Bathurst or Penrith, our team are ready to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!