Roof Replacement or Roof Restoration
Undertaking a complete new roof installation can be a valuable investment for those looking to stay in their property for the long term. Although the initial investment may be higher than restoring the roof, homeowners benefit from the longer warranties typically associated with installing new roof tiles.
If you’re in NSW and debating whether you need to replace, repair or restore your roof, then you are in the right place!
- It’s cost effective.
- It lengthens the life of your roof.
- More environmentally sustainable.
- You can keep the original look and feel of your home.
- Less mess – no scaffolding and will take half the time!
- A professionally restored roof improves the look of your home.
- Restoration will wash, sterilise, repair and existing roofing and will replace broken tiles
- A restoration by Penrith Roof Restoration Experts involves qualified, experienced specialists who will repair and strengthen ridge caps and re-point the entire roof and ensure are properly bedded down.
When a re-roof is needed?
- If the damage to your roof is extensive
- Repairs are charged per square metre, and if the damaged area is just very large, then your repairs can easily cost just as much as getting a new roof installed.
- Sometimes a restoration simply cannot bring back to life tiles that are finished and cannot be revived
- Roofs that are made of cheap materials are best to be replaced with something more durable and modern.
Error: Contact form not found.